Terms & Bookings
Please carefully read our terms and conditions before purchase.
By purchasing the retreat you are agreeing to all terms and conditions. Awakening Retreats is assuming you have read ALL disclaimers, terms and information. By clicking purchase you are responsible for all charges and fees.
IF CANCELLING SIXTY DAYS OR MORE PRIOR TO RETREAT START DATE:
Payments are eligible for refunds, with the exception of all deposits.
Unless otherwise stated, deposits are non-refundable. These are sent directly to the retreat center to reserve your spot.
IF CANCELING 60 DAYS OR LESS PRIOR TO RETREAT START DATE:
All payments are non-refundable 60 days or less until the retreat start date.
Unfortunately, there are NO refunds available for any reason including, but not limited to: weather, natural disaster, acts of terrorism, flight delays or cancellation, health conditions; medical, personal, family, work emergencies; change of mind.
INSTRUCTOR CANCELLATION POLICY
Attendees will be fully refunded (with the exception of ALL non-refundable deposits) should the instructor(s) need to cancel the retreat for any reason including but not limited to: illness, physical deterioration, weather, natural disaster, acts of terrorism, flight delays or cancellation, health conditions; medical, personal, family, work emergencies; change or mind.
If the event is at less than half capacity 90 days prior to the retreat start date, Awakening Retreats reserves the right to cancel the event. All deposits are non-refundable, remaining payments will be refunded in this case.
Students FLIGHT(S) and/or ADDITIONAL ACCOMMODATION COSTS and/or GENERAL TRAVEL EXPENSES will NOT be reimbursed should the instructor cancel the retreat.
**TRAVEL INSURANCE is highly recommended to provide the utmost protection for all attendees, and to prevent financial loss.
- All reservations and bookings are first come first serve.
- Unless booking a private room, All rooms are shared.
- The total cost paid is for one space on the retreat (covering room, food, workshops, transportation that is included)
- Awakening Retreats is not responsible for lost, stolen, or missing items.
- Awakening Retreats is not responsible for airline cancelations, missed flights, or transportation issues prior to the retreat.
- Awakening Retreats is not responsible for images taken by retreat photographer.
- VALID PASSPORT IS REQUIRED if you are leaving your home country to attend retreat.
- Attendees are responsible for travel visas for the specific country visited. Deposits will not be refunded if visa isn't issued.
- ALL DEPOSITS are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Travel insurance is NOT included in the price of the retreat, and HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for ultimate protection
- If you do not specify who your roommate is we will assume you are open to any guest.
-You must pay your total retreat balance at least 35 days prior to the retreat start date by using our booking website (CASH IS NOT ACCEPTED UPON ARRIVAL).
-If retreat is NOT paid in full 35 days prior to start date, Awakening Retreats reserves the right to cancel booking and fill the space without refund.
-GLOW Yoga Retreats reserves the right to cancel booking and/or refuse service to any participant who displays, and/or is said to display, violent behavior before or during the retreat. YOU WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
- You must sign and return liability waiver BEFORE the first day of the retreat
By proceeding to payment and booking website Awakening Retreats assumes you have read these terms and conditions thoroughly. Thank you.
Follow the links below for secure booking and more information on each retreat. Please remember to include any room/roommate preferences or diet restrictions if applicable. (All meals provided at Awakening Retreats are plant-based.)
Awakening Your Heart Tantra Retreat, Krishna Village, Australia
Luxury Yoga & Diving Retreat
Awakening Goddess Private Retreat, Ibiza, Spain